Prospect Street Building
The Prospect Building is located on 120 Prospect Street in the northern part of downtown Bellingham. The building is near Maritime Heritage Park, Whatcom Museum and the Lightcatcher Museum.
The building was built as a mortuary to house the Bingham Service Parlors; Harry O. Bingham, funeral director and licensed embalmer was the first tenant. It was built in 1919 in the Colonial Revival-Georgian style. In 1936 the Bellingham Theatre Guild occupied the building until 1942. Later on the building was was remodeled to have eleven apartments.
- Address: 120 Prospect Street, Bellingham
- Neighborhood: Downtown