The Leopold Apartments have been fully remodeled and are now available for leasing! Located in the core of Downtown Bellingham, the Historic Leopold Hotel was built in 1929. The apartments have retained much of the original charm of the Hotel including the Catalina tiles, high ceilings, woodwork and trim. The Leopold is centrally located among many Downtown Bellingham iconic merchants, restaurants, and professional services. Occupant should be accustomed to Downtown living.
Unit 201 faces Bellingham Bay. Included in the rent are many deluxe common area amenities:
- 3 fitness rooms. State of the art equipment purchased and serviced from locally owned Fitness Gear and Training
- Laundry Room complete with brand new Speed Queen top of the line washers and dryers equipped with card readers.
- Big screen theater room
- Social lounge with pool table and shuffle board
- Library and Wi-Fi lounge
- Vending machines
- Outdoor patio areas
- Fantastic Bay, Baker and City views
- Additional storage space available for rent
- Post office boxes and packaging area
- Coming soon: Full restaurant and bar
- One year lease term
- Most units include full kitchen, or are equipped with a hotplate and convection oven
- Shower only, no bath tub units available
- Parking permits may be available for rent at the Herald Building located one block away
One year lease commitment.
Sorry, we do not allow pets in any of our units.
- Property Type:1 Bedroom
- Address: 1224 Cornwall Ave, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA
- Unit or Suite: 201
- Square Footage: 615
- Rent: $1,450
- Utilities: All utilities included