1224 Cornwall Ave
The newly remodeled, Leopold Building is looking for a Tenant to lease ground floor restaurant and event center. This 11,000+ sq/ft space is complete with a fully furnished commercial kitchen, 2 dining rooms and event center. There is an additional commissary kitchen located off the event center for hosting private events.
This historic building will be home to 53 high end apartment units as well as a 39 room boutique hotel offering plenty of foot traffic.
This building once known as the Byron Hotel has kept the majority of the original charm including terrazzo flooring and Catalina tiling throughout.
This is a Triple Net Lease. Tenant pays for electric, Garbage and Recycling.
- Property Type:Retail
- Address: 1224 Cornwall Ave, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA
- Unit or Suite: 1224
- Square Footage: 11,796
- Rent: $17,326
- Date Available: May 1, 2019
- ADA accessible
- Building included on the National Register of Historic Places
- Close proximity to many Bellingham iconic merchants
- High Ceilings
- Scenic walking trails nearby
- Arts and Entertainment
- Farmers Market
- Mount Baker Theater
- Whatcom Museum