Located in the core of Downtown Bellingham, the Nationally Registered Historic Herald Building is centrally located and home too many Downtown Bellingham iconic merchants, professionals, private practices and start-up businesses.
Tenants enjoy free use of our large conference room subject to availability. If your business hosts meetings, or seminars, this is the location for you!
Your customers or clients will enjoy our 2 hour free visitor parking. Tenant parking is available at this location for $50 per month.
This corner suite overlooks Chestnut St. and State St. It has plenty of natural lighting . Internet is accessible at your cost for installation and usage.
Lease terms starting at one year. Ask us about other term options available for this unit. Triple Net lease which includes all utilities. Tenant pays any costs associated with installing and maintaining internet service.
- Property Type:Office
- Address: 1155 N State St, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA
- Unit or Suite: 510
- Square Footage: 660
- Rent: $1,320
- Utilities: All utilities included
- Building included on the National Register of Historic Places
- Close proximity to many Bellingham iconic merchants
- Free 2 hour visitor parking for your customers or clients
- Free use of a large conference room in the Herald Building subject to availibility
- Secure building before AND after regular business hours
- Walking distance to WWU
- Athletic Clubs