The Barlow remains one of the few intact single-story commercial buildings along the Central Business District’s main thoroughfare of West Holly Street.
It was built in 1892 in the Spanish-eclectic style and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places and Washington Heritage Register. It was once home to the Crown Bar and Cliff Barlow’s grocery store. It was originally built for Phillip Baum’s grocery store. From 1892 to 1925 it was used as a grocery store, bar and seminal function as a leather goods specialty store.
It is now the sole home of Goat Mountain Pizza.
- Address: 211 West Holly Street, Bellingham
- Neighborhood: Downtown